For the sporty spirits, who don’t give up training even on vacation, Villa di Moriolo offers various opportunities:
– Hikes along Via Francigena, the ancient road that in the Middle Ages connected the city of Canterbury, England, to Rome, Italy;
– Cycling tours through the Tuscan hills, immersed in breathtaking landscapes, with your own equipment or by hire;
– Horseback riding in the nearby village of San Goro;
– Learn how to play Golf or Tennis in Fontevivo;
– Enjoy the sight of San Miniato countryside from a unique point of view, on the water’s edge, while Canoeing and Rowing at the Roffia Basin.
Contact us to find out what Villa di Moriolo and its territory can offer you.